THE ESSENCE OF ADELAIDE
A half day city Tour
INTRODUCING THE CHARMING CITY
of Adelaide, one of the best-planned cities in the world that
is proud of its relaxed lifestyle, colonial heritage and reputation
as the arts capital of Australia. This personalised tour with
an accredited driver- guide is designed to introduce visitors
to the history and heritage of Adelaide.
Highlights could include:
- Visiting the city's heart with its distinctive squares,
terraces, parks and gardens
- Seeing the diverse residential architecture of North Adelaide
with its bluestone mansions and row cottages
- Touring the galleries, museums and hidden courtyards of
- Guidance to the best eating and shopping areas
- Strolling through the Central Market, rich in atmosphere
and fresh produce (Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat only)
- Visiting the Jam Factory, South Australia's Centre of
- Experiencing Tandanya, Australia's National Aboriginal
- Visiting the National Wine Centre of Australia that showcases
the excellence and diversity of the Australian wine industry
via an interactive exhibition.
To enquire about this experience or have it included in a tailor made itinerary
- Just ask!